Amazon Daily Deals!

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day Baby!

So, in scouring the internet today I've come across a ton of eco-friendly stuff in honor of Earth Day. I'm all about recycling and taking care of the earth except for the Greenies insistance that I wear plastic on feet. I don't know about you but putting my feet into sweat-inducing, blister-making little cells makes me lose my mind. However, there are tons of items that are earth-friendly that also make me happy. For instance, on Gilt today they have a whole range of earth-friendly items from totes and clothes to baby gear. It seems like I'm constantly buying baby gifts so why not buy something earth-friendly and cute (not to mention cheap!). 3 Sprouts is offering the following on Gilt today:





Or you can give an organic shout-out to your home town with Maptote Onsies:







Or you can give baby their first bio-degradeable water bottle from SIGG:


No comments:

Post a Comment