Amazon Daily Deals!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Invitation Only Shopping Sites - Ideeli & Gilt

So I don't know how many of you know about invitation only shopping sites but, some of the best deals I've ever seen on high-end goods (Gucci, Chanel, etc.) are on these sites. You have to know someone to get in but, after you're in you're going to enter a whole new world of shopping bliss. Lucky for you all I'm a member of of several sites such as GILT.com and IDEELI.com. In fact right now on Ideeli you can buy Salvatore Ferragamo clutches on sale for about $150.00! That's not bad. Send a comment with your e-mail address if you're interested in being invited to join. Comments are not posted on this site, unless of course you're going to tell me how fabulous I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment