Amazon Daily Deals!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spiegel Style

Stretch Sateen Skirt $29 (Reg. $59)

Tweed Skirt $29 (Reg. $109)

As I’ve mentioned before, I don’t shop at Spiegel much but, sometimes, they have great basics for an even better price. However, you do have to watch the quality of their items. For example, I don’t buy anything that is predominately wool from Spiegel because by the end of the day my skin is completely raw and scratchy. Since my skin is not on the sensitive side and I tend to wear a lot of wool in the winter time I think it’s something to do with either the processing of their wool or something they treat it with. But, I digress.

Right now Spiegel is having a fantastic sale on their basic skirts. I’ve noted a couple of my favorites off to the side. This sale will last through 3/13/2012. No code needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment