Amazon Daily Deals!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Benefit Speed Makeup

Now, this isn’t a sale but, I thought you would enjoy this video that Benefit made showing their 5 minute face. I don’t use all of these products but, I actually do use this system to do my makeup for the day. The products that Benefit uses in the video is their Hello Flawless Oxygen Foundation, Erase Paste Concealer, Instant Brow Pencil, They’re Real Mascara, and Coralisa all over color. Here’s the video so you can see for yourself.

I actually use a similar routine but have found my own products that seem to work for my skin tone and texture. I don’t use foundation at all. Instead I use Benefit’s Boi-ing concealer and then dust on some MAC translucent powder. For my brow’s I use MAC brow powder. I use mascara but I use Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Action. I also use a version of Benefit’s Coralisa powder. However, I use the Dandelion. Finally I add in one more essential product – LIPGLOSS.

This is great video to show how quickly makeup can be done and it can be done to enhance natural features rather than hide or overpower them.

No comments:

Post a Comment