Amazon Daily Deals!

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Jessica Simpson Lands on HauteLook


I have tried very hard to hide the fact that I actually like Jessica Simpson’s fashion lines. I’m not a fan of her bags but, her clothes, shoes and outwear are pretty great. However, I NEVER buy her stuff at full price as I refuse to pay $100 for a pair of Jessica Simpson shoes. I absolutely refuse. But, when I find her stuff on sale I find myself refusing to pass it up. Especially the shoes as they’re pretty comfortable and she has basic styles with a twist that I don’t find in any other line. Another tip is pay close attention to the jackets. I know, I know! It’s almost summer. That means that jackets are going to be on sale almost constantly. Now is the time to buy for next winter. Trust me on this one.

Today HauteLook has Jessica Simpson shoes, outerwear, clothes, and even hair (her HairDo line with partner Ken Paves) on sale today. Here’s a small preview of what’s there:

Brooke Platform $47 (Reg. $79)

Cecity Peep Toe $50 (Reg. $98)

Double Breasted Jacket $59 (Reg. $179)

Stripe Halter Dress $39 (Reg. $98)

Wide Collar Pea Coat $65 (Reg. $125)


PS…There’s also a great sale at 6pm.com today on Jessica Simpson shoes. Before you buy at HauteLook you might want to compare prices. Shipping from either of these places will run about the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment