Amazon Daily Deals!

Search This Blog

Friday, February 10, 2012

Your Brows are Going to Benefit!

Benefit Cosmetics always comes up with great add-on makeup (by add-on I mean super great items that aren't basics like foundation, eyeshadow, lipstick). I don't prefer their basic cosmetic lines but, I do love their items like Hula Bronzer, Boi-ing Concealer, and Dandelion Face Brightening powder. I could go without these items but, they add a great natural quality to my makeup. At any rate, they've done it again with their new shade of High Brow pencil in Glow. I'm always looking for the perfect way to highlight my brows (when done correctly it makes my eyes seem brighter and less squinty) and this is an easy and smudge proof way to do it. Plus, at $20 and the idea of a little goes a long way this is an item that won't break the bank either. This item is definitely going into my must-have makeup bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment