Amazon Daily Deals!

Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

Try Bare Escentuals for Free!

Bare Escentuals is one of those foundations that I just can't wrap my head around. It's a powder but, it does so much more than a regular powder. Most powders seem to sit on my skin and look cakey or too white. Bare Escentuals just seems to cover my blemishes while lending a slight glow to my face (when I use both the foundation and finishing powder). However, I know that trying something new can be a financial investment especially when it comes to makeup. Head over to Sephora online now and get something you like. When you do you can enter a code for a free Bare Escentuals foundation in the color you choose, a kabuki brush to apply it with and a free Bare Escentuals face primer. That's not a bad deal. For matte foundation enter code: BEMATTE3. For the original foundation enter code: BEBARE3.

No comments:

Post a Comment