Amazon Daily Deals!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

TOMS Shoes Look Alikes (for way cheaper!)

I love the TOMS brand shoes. They're comfy, pretty utilitarian, and in a homey kind of way also cute. Plus the philosophy behind the company warms my cold, cold heart. For every pair of TOMS shoes you buy, the company donates a free pair of TOMS to an underprivledged child. However, at $43.95 for the classic version and $53.95 for the glitter version my wallet sometimes aches after my well-intentioned purchase.

Haute Look has stepped in to ease my aching wallet. Today they have Groove slips on which are a pretty good knock-off of the TOMS style shoe in the great easy colors I love plus they're under $20 a pair. I'll continue to buy my basic colors in the actual TOMS brand but for the fun, off-beat ones, I think I'll save some extra money for my bleeding gas tank!
Groove Canvas Slip on $17

Groove Glitter Slip on $18

No comments:

Post a Comment