Amazon Daily Deals!

Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2012

Macy's Debuts New INC Collection

INC Fringe Tank and White Jeans $59.50 - $69.50
INC Tie Dye Maxi $89.50
I'm not a big Macy's shopper but at times they have really great stuff. One of the lines that I do like that you can only find at Macy's is their house brand INC. INC is pretty well made and since the line is constantly adding new pieces INC can offer great pieces to quickly and inexpensively update my wardrobe. INC has just debuted their Global Glamour Collection and, I have to say, that I might be spending some money at Macy's. The pieces are pretty chic and at the price point you can get a lot for your money. Plus Macy's is always having a sale of some sort and if you have a Macy's card you can use your monthly savings passes to get an additional % off. Go check out the new line but, here are a few of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment