Amazon Daily Deals!

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ann Taylor Sweater Sale

I love Ann Taylor. I know, I'm not in the "age group" that REALLY loves Ann Taylor (*cough* I'm not over 40 *cough*) but the great thing about Ann Taylor is that they have very tailored basics that I can mix in with my trendier (*cough* younger *cough*) pieces and really have an outfit with style. My only issue with Ann Taylor is the regular price for their items. For example a pair of slacks for the office will hit your your pocket book like a one ton brick (regular price pants are about $100). For the same price I can buy a pair of my beloved designer jeans on sale. However, Ann Taylor makes really GOOD clothes. The pieces you get there are really quality items that last years and the styling in their basic pieces don't go out of style (I have sweaters I bought 5 years ago that look brand new and I could still wear if I was still wearing that size clothing). At any rate, Ann Taylor is FINALLY doing their sweater clearance. Right now you can get all of their sale sweaters for an additional 50% off. No code needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment